How Much Does it Cost?
Our goal to help our customers get their miniatures tabletop ready. Our pricing structure is made as simple as possible. Below is a chart for prices and breaks miniatures down by size. This allows you do the math yourself or you can ask for a quote, especially if you have questions.
Prices for work are as follows:
|Infantry||Tactical Marine/Eldar Guardian||6|
|Monstrous Infanty||Ogryn/Centurion/Rat Ogre||28|
|Super Heavy Monster/Walker||Imperial Knight/Stompa/Wraithknight||180|
|Bikes/Cavalry||Marine Bike/Tomb Blade||25|
|Super Heavy Tanks/Flyers||Monolith/Baneblade/Thunderhawk||180|
|Monstrous Infantry HQ||Lysander/Chaos Lord||35|
|Monster/Walker HQ||Ghazghkull/Tyranid Prime||58|
|Bikes/Cavalry HQ||Hive Tyrant/Megaboss on Mawcrusher||90|
|Bikes/Cavalry HQ||Farseer on Jetbike, Sammael||60|
* We offer magnetization for an additional fee.
* We offer 25% off miniatures purchased by Tabletop Ready Miniatures.
Scheduling a Project
Projects usually take 2-6 weeks to complete depending on the size of the project.
To schedule a project, we need the following things:
- The Models (or a list of models to be acquired).
- A Deposit of between 25-50% of the project total.
- Pay by phone with major Credit Card 435-592-5176
- Pay via Paypal to email@example.com
- Respond to this email asking for a Paypal money request.
- The Instructions sheet filled out and returned. These are your specifications and this is sent once your deposit is in.
Terms of Service
When you start a project you agree to the terms in our Terms of Service.
Minimum Run Size
There is no minimum order size. If you need one model assembled and painted for a tournament in a few weeks, we can help. If you want a brand new fully fledged army, we have you covered.