Send Us Your Minis
We take your models for credit or cash. We will take them painted/unpainted, new/used. If you have models sitting there collecting dust, we will take them off your hand. If you are looking to get back into a game system and want a new start, let us help you.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Send a list of your miniatures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ll get back to you with a quote of how much TRM credit you will receive.
- If you accept, carefully pack the miniatures and mail them to TRM
- When the trade comes in, we will contact you and confirm your credit.
When you send your list please tell us the condition and quantity of each unit:
- primed/unprimed, black/white
- number of complete models
Pictures are always helpful. If you do not send pictures we will assume they are not painted or poorly.
The amount of the credit or cash is usually 20-60% of the retail value of the models, depending on the condition and quality of the miniatures. We offer more credit for service credits vs store credits. We offer the least amount of value for the cash option.
We currently only offer two types of credit:
- Service Credit – This credit can be used for: Services from TRM, i.e. assembly and painting. Credit can only be used to pay for up to 50% of the total cost of a single project.
- Store Credit – This credit can be used for: online store purchases.
Not all models are taken, Out of Print models may be declined. If you send models and they are painted or primed too thickly to be useful except as scrap, or the models are notably damaged in transit, the trade value reverts to 10%. Or they will be returned
When you get the credit offer it will automatically include $10 or more to help with your shipping costs.
Bubble wrap works well to protect the miniatures when shipping. If models are packed very badly, it will reduce the value of the Trade.
If you use your credit for us to assemble/paint a project you can’t refuse the project and get refunded in cash.
Credit is for the retail value of the models or services. It does not stack with other discounts.
Send models to:
Tabletop Ready Miniatures
943 West 660 North
Tooele, UT 84074
Include a piece of paper with
- Your contact information (name, email)
- The amount of credit you were offered
- Invoice/List of contents
- If your trade includes models that are from a starter kit you absolutely must tell us. These models have almost no value. They are worth something, but not much.
- Terms are subject to change without notice. The policy is: let’s be reasonable.